Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Videos:

For your viewing pleasure and in honor of Easter, I thought today's post would be more visual. Therefore, I am posting links for you to visit and enjoy. I found this link to be quite an intersting way to dye your easter eggs by using vegetables and not chemicals, they came up with some interesting designs; natural. This video is more explicit as it starts from how to boil the eggs for the begginers out there. However, don't skip over this just because of that reason as it does have some good decorating tips; howto. I found this one to be simple but wanted to include it as it shows a child coloring the eggs himself; cougar. Easter is always best with children and there reactions, don't you agree? I loved this little girl's reaction to the color of the easter egg when it was pulled out of the dye cup; cassidy.

Now here is an oldie Easter cartoon that will give you a chuckle for sure; bosko. Here's a bit of a funny, yet a bit of religous easter message. Not too religous though. It's a fun little skit, watch these hard-boiled eggs; don'twanna. This one is actually about egg art that is done with blown out eggs. It's incredible how some people can decorate the shells. I really love the fish one the best; blown. Here's an interesting one painting easter eggs; painted.

Here's some sisters dying eggs, I like the characters they make. Also, notice how well-behaved they are while dying eggs. My children would always want to have their own bowl of eggs to color instead of sharing, it prevented arguing over the eggs. They show off their eggs in their baskets; sisters. What easter isn't complete without chocolate, at least for most people (I myself am allergic to it). Therefore, here is a video about ornamental chocolate eggs; chocolate. Also, I've found a clever one on how to make a cream filled chocolate egg; makeachoc. After Easter you will probably have many leftover hard-boiled eggs. Here is just a few suggestions on how to use them up; leftover.

In closing I thought I'd leave you with this comical video;pinkegg.
Happy Easter everyone -- here's your card; eastercard.

No comments: