Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mineral Makeup:

I AM A MINERAL MAKE-UP USER

I will attest that since I have began to use mineral make-up my experience is that I do use less. At first I used as much as the normal make-up and found it was in excess and had to buff, buff and rebuff to get it to not be too heavy looking.

Mineral make-up has also been healthier for my skin and has helped to clear part of my rosacea. I have notice less acne breakouts, less oiliness to my skin and a much more healthier appearance overall. I find it so much better to use and by using less it is more simple and pleasant to put on my make-up. My make-up routine in the past normally took up to fifteen minutes. Now I only take any where from two to six minutes depending on if it is daytime or evening, since evening I do a bit more with curling my lashes and applying mascara too.

Most of the mineral make-ups even include an SPF for the sun in their base product. I get two base colors and mix them to determine my exact shade. This is another great versatility with mineral make-up because you can then mix it as you need and as your skin tone changes, due to tanning in the summer, you can make it a bit more darker to accommodate your new shade. I would recommend that any woman try mineral make-up, especially if you have sensitive skin.

No comments: