Friday, June 27, 2008

Smoothie Recipe: Caribbean Crush

I just started making smoothies for one of my meals for weight loss and also for nutritional value needed. I also may be lactose intolerant. Therefore, this smoothie is made with soy milk.

I found it to taste more like the kiwi in it; so you'll have to like kiwi (like me). I enjoyed this one so much I am going to make an alternative by changing one of the fruits for more variety.

Caribbean Crush Smoothie
1 serving

3/4 cup plain soy milk
1/8 cup of lime juice
Half Mango; peeled, pitted and chopped
1 Kiwi, peeled and chopped

In blender combine soy milk, lime juice, mango and kiwi. Blend on low for thirty seconds; blend on high for an additional thirty seconds or until smooth. Enjoy.

I am going to substitute the Mango with a Papaya next.

No comments: