Friday, January 4, 2019

What is your New Year's Resolution?

I make about two to three every year and accomplish about one to two. I think loosing weight at my age is the hardest as I have been losing and re-gaining the same five pounds for the last six months.

My Resolutions for 2019:

1) Loose fifty pounds (really need to loose seventy-five to get back to where I actually felt my best).
2) Finish knitting at least one of the three afghans I have going.
3) Move
4) Get a new used vehicle.
5) Learn a new Knit stitch (I do this one every time I put it as a resolution-it's the one I can count on accomplishing).

So this year I made five resolutions. Two through four are the most important ones I really need to do this year though.

I hope in the comment section someone will put up their resolution for this year.

Have a great 2019.

No comments: