Tuesday, May 15, 2018

One Two Cosmetics Full Coverage Lash - NOW AVAILABLE!





I have problems with my medications thinning my hair, my eyebrows and eyelashes have fallen out. All due to the meds I use for all my conditions including my Fibromyalgia, Menieres, Migraines, and many other conditions and meds I have used over the years. About ten years ago I had permanent eyebrows put on which have now faded. I came across this product, which I am not endorsing yet, and am interested in it. I have not purchased these yet. I think I would be able to put them on with my hands since they are magnetic. No glues or adhesives to be allergic to for me either. Just letting all the other people who suffer from hair on their bodies thinning or falling out. At least with lashes and my normal chapstick or lip gloss or lipstick I would feel better about myself. I will let you know more when I purchase them and use them how well they work. If  you have purchased and used these please let me know in the comments so I will know how well they work and if they work as easily as the video shows.


No comments: