Tuesday, April 10, 2018

How Doctors just hand out opiates like candy...and now the Government wants to stop it..LOL

I have been having a lot of pain in my hip and spine, Horrific to explain it in layman's terms, quit taking that new medication the pain doctor gave me. I wonder why they don't read allergies of their patients or inform patients what is included in the medication they are prescribing. Asking for a referral to a different pain doctor at the hospital that will give me trigger point injections and steroid injections in my hip and low back. That's all I wanted to from the pain doctor not pills. I'm wondering why we have such a large epidemic here in Oklahoma on Opiates when Dr's. like the one I recently saw just has you pee and gives you a Rx. It's this that doesn't help those who really need it.

These type of Doctors are normally called pain mill doctors and won't be around for too long. These doctors make the real pain doctors hesitate in giving pain meds when a person really needs them. This doctor I saw on 2/22 and he ordered to have a series of images done on my C/5 to my tail bone done at the hospital in that town. Well, good ole me called 5-6 times the Radiology department during the month and also left messages upon the person's v.m. that sends these out. I never got a call. So when I returned on 3/22 I did a piss test, I had itched all month but blamed it on some new stuff I added to my laundry soap as I am so sensitive to soaps etc., went to a room. A woman was there we sat across from each other, I would actually say it could be a interrogation room you see on t.v., I started to say something she said hush I'm waiting on your piss results. Someone brought a page in, she told me to get an appt. and go back to chairs and she would be out soon. She came out and handed me the prescription if Deluded. I refilled then, by then all my clothes I had washed in the other stuff had been rewashed in my sensitive All again. So, I took the pill that night and for a few more nights. I was itching and popping Benydryl like candy. Finally, called my Pharmacist and found out the medication was actually a synthetic of Morphine. The intense itching and over use of Benydryl was not worth it. Not to mention Morphine is my worst #1 Allergy I have with Tylenol falling in second. It only proves he never checked my Allergies and he never disclosed what was in the medication he was giving me.

The lady in Radiology at the hospital told me the name of a pain Dr. there that will give me the pain shots I need and no narcotics. I called that pain doctor's office asking for a referral and I also called my PCP, doubting I would get one from the other doctor, to get a referral. I hope soon to have something to help me. My right hip is killing me but I know it will take to the second appt. to get a shot.

The Doctors have caused an epidemic of people addicted to Opiates and it's not easy to get them off the drugs. There is one thing, that the FDA and Big Pharma wants to squash and make illegal that does help people get off opiates and it's nothing but a leaf from the coffee family. Kratom. Yeah, you read the B.S. about it causing 3 deaths a while back. But the Coroner himself came out and said that those 3 individuals died of HEROIN overdoses but just happened to have Kratom in there system so the FDA and Big Pharm could start their crusade of banning it so they would not loose their, cut of the pie, money with some other off the wall pill to get people off of opiates but probably addicts them to something else. You can't take Kratom and Opiates together they will exclude one another and then you will still be in pain because they didn't work. I choose Kratom. All these years people have been choosing the plant called marijuana and now we find that without the THC in it's CBD state it can help with many diagnosis's including pain and seizures. There are dispensaries opening up in several places or already are in business for years.

No comments: