Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Clear Back Packs Are Solution to Shooting

The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students have now been provided with clear back packs for their safety from another shooter who may kill 17 or more classmates. Take this at face value. The school had to give the families free clear back packs that the kids didn't want. That was a total of 3,000 back packs. I'm sure that is a BIG PIECE  OF THE PIE. When did our kids start going to Prison everyday then School. Really? How embarrassing is it for our teens to carry sanitary supplies and condoms in a clear back pack. Why couldn't that money been spent in a more efficient way? How much was spent? Remember the teachers walked out on 4/2/2018 due to low wages. Did this money come from money that could've paid the teachers of our Children??

 I'm for the rights of "We the People."...........But I am against kids or people shooting people. I am for the right to bear arms if someone is trying to hurt me or my family physically torturing us. Or to go shoot some meat for the freezer. Those are my limitations. But I am not for Kids or Adults shooting people in Schools, Random Places, and Just for the fun of it.

Okay, back to clear back packs, are they bullet proof? No. Now if they were it would be a better idea. As you could shield your way in some form. I have grandchildren now to worry about. One is graduating with honors, Valedictorian, and a Scholarship this June in FL. I am very proud of her and her intelligence. But I also have, one getting a GED due to dyslexia, so that means I have currently have 3 in school, one in diapers and one on the way. We need to learn to stop the bullying first of all because that has been motive at least in 1-2 cases of the school shootings. 

How do we stop Bullying?
answers please in comments

How do we make schools safer but not prisons?
answers please in comments

How can we pay our teachers better?
answers please in comments

Any Ideas?? 

Because I believe they could've paid the teachers with the money spent on see through back packs. 

After that I have no more ideas. How about you?





No comments: