Friday, June 1, 2018

Shooting in Alanta GA I experienced. Part 1

Atlanta:
Don't travel through Atlanta or Savannah GA. The people who are at those terminals are rude and obnoxious. It's been horrible for me ,being disabled and having my ESA dog boo,with me and 2 carry-ons because I have multiple pills, and they say to bring on the bus all your meds, which filled half of one carry-on. The other carry-on was food and drink. No body helped carry anything except one person then he tells you must pay him. Then to top it off I was traumatized by a man wielding a gun and shooting a gun not one time only but the cops couldn't catch him . So he comes back into the terminal again shooting
 Hitting the floor. Has me in more pain. Finally my bus comes 6 hours late. I had been waiting for 4 hours before the shooters came. I am glad nobody got hurt except for one man just outside the terminal door. I hope he is okay. That night as we were shuffled out some exit, just a concrete ramp, we were told to stay low and hurry and board the awaiting bus. Then the police had the bus driver lock us in and they talked. When the driver got back on he said that some things would not be made available. Just let everyone know there was one shooter and he is in custody. But that's not what happened as the second one was still on the loose still alluding the Atlanta police.  Why tell just half the story and not the whole? Well, here I am standing up and exercising my God given right and the right of the Constitution. There were/are two shooters that night in Alanta.

Savannah:
I am sitting here and boo has to pee and my daughter Dawn is on her way so I don't have to wait 12 more hours to leave by bus. I asked 3 agents/guards to watch my bags so I can take boo out to potty. They all said no. Rude! My dog would have taken a few minutes.

So I will never ever ride a bus through Georgia again. I will be contacting Greyhound.




No comments: